Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why didn't I think of that?

The past week has been a blur. I've finished two of the three college classes I'm taking this semester, wrapping up macroeconomics and psychology with As -- that's five As in five courses in the second go-around, if you're scoring at home. Not too bad considering the utter shambles that was the start of the semester.

English is proving a bit hairier, what with a 6- to 10-page persuasive paper due in, oh, 26 hours or so. No doubt I'm overthinking this, as I do with most things, but it'll be a great relief when I send this paper away. I've spent the past week poring over sources on vaccination and reading some of the most infuriating, anti-science malarkey I've ever come across on the Interwebs, all for this report. Now I find out that Dara O'Briain neatly summed up in six and a half minutes what it's taking me thousands of words to say. I guess that's why he's a comical wordsmith and I'm an unemployed hack.


No comments:

Post a Comment