Thursday, September 24, 2015

Buy my stuff

I'm moving again. Yeah, again. That means I have stuff to sell, pics of which are below the fold.



Sofa and cushions come as a set. Coffee table also for sale. Items on coffee table not for sale.


TV, DVD player (region-free) and entertainment center for sale.


Desk, side table, chair and fan for sale. Will throw in whiteboard for grins and giggles.


Bed frame and mattress for sale. Covers and pillows can be sold separately or as part of a set.


Stove (electric), microwave, washing machine, pots and rice cooker for sale. Dried fruit will be gone by the time this post goes live.


Refrigerator for sale. Boxes included for scale.

Utensils, assorted cutlery and an ironing board also available. If you're reading this, know who I am and live in my vicinity, get in touch if you're interested in anything. If not ... sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment